- These General Conditions apply to all offers by QUINTEZZ and to
all agreements with QUINTEZZ.
- In addition to these General Conditions other conditions may
apply to certain services and/or products, if explicitly mentioned.
If there are differences between the additional conditions and the
General Conditions, the provisions in the additional conditions
apply above these of the General Conditions, unless specified
- One or more provisions of these General Conditions can be
waived if explicitly agreed in writing. In that case, the other
provisions of these conditions remain in full force.
- Any General Conditions used by the Buyer do not apply, unless
explicitly agreed in writing by QUINTEZZ.
- QUINTEZZ reserves the right to change and/or complete the
General Conditions at any time for future orders.
- By using the QUINTEZZ website and/or placing an order, the
Buyer accepts these General Conditions and all other rights and
obligations as stated on the website.
2. OFFERS AND DEVELOPMENT OF AGREEMENTS
- Offers are valid while stocks lasts.
- An agreement is concluded when a confirmation of the order is
sent to the Buyer to the given e-mail address.
- The Buyer and QUINTEZZ agree that by using the electronic ways
of communication a valid contract is established. In particular the
lack of a signature does not affect the binding nature of the offer
and its acceptance. QUINTEZZ's electronic files apply here as a
presumption of proof, as far as the law allows this.
- The Buyer is responsible for providing its correct and exact
coordinates (name, address, e-mail address, phone number) when
placing an order. In case of error in the coordinates QUINTEZZ
cannot be held responsible for failure of delivery. In this case
the costs of a new delivery will be borne by the Buyer.
- The Buyer should always mention its order number in any
electronical communication towards QUINTEZZ.
- Information, images, oral communications, statements etc.
regarding all offers and the main characteristics of the products
given by e-mail are provided or done as accurately as
- All prices are in Euro and include VAT.
- Offers are only valid while stocks last.
- The Buyer owes the price that QUINTEZZ announces in its
confirmation. Obvious (manipulation) mistakes in the price, e.g.
evident errors, can be corrected by QUINTEZZ even after the
conclusion of the agreement.
- Shipping costs are clearly communicated to the Buyer.
- The total price mentioned on the order confirmation is the
final price, including VAT and shipping costs.
- After placing an order, the Buyer will receive an order
confirmation by e-mail, within 48 hours, indicating the total price
of the order.
- Orders through the website may be paid in one of the following
- Credit card: Mastercard / VISA
- Maestro / Bancontact
- Payments are made in a completely safe en secure online
- If a payment is done by credit card, it is subject to the
conditions of the card issuer. QUINTEZZ is not a party in the
relationship between the Buyer and the card issuer.
5. DELIVERY AND DELIVERY TIME
- Normally delivery will take place within 4 days for Belgium and
the Netherlands, excluding weekends and holidays, and while stocks
lasts. It is not possible to pick up your product. Delivery times
for other countries will be calculated based on the specifiic
location and time schedule.
- We do our best to deliver within the delivery time stipulated,
however, the periods set for delivery are not
- If QUINTEZZ is not able to deliver the ordered goods within 30
days after the order confirmation date, QUINTEZZ will inform the
Buyer electronically. The Buyer has the right to cancel the order,
and will receive a refund for the total price as mentioned on the
- If the Buyer orders a product that is currently out of stock,
QUINTEZZ will inform the Buyer electronically.
- Deliveries will be made to the address mentioned by the Buyer
in the agreement.
6. DEFECTS AND COMPLAINT TERM
- The Buyer is obligated to closely inspect the products
immediately after delivery.
- Complaints of the Buyer, regarding the defects of the product
or the delivery, which are visible, have to be submitted to
QUINTEZZ in writing within 14 days after delivery.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / RETURN POLICY
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14
days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on
which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and
indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
(QUINTEZZ / TE-Group NV, Kapelsestraat 61, 2950 Kapellen, Belgium -
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an
unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to
send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of
withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you
all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery
(with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your
choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of
standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any
event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed
about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry
out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used
for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed
otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of
such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have
received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having
sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods to QUINTEZZ in the same condition
in which it was received. There is no right of withdrawal when the
product and the packaging are no longer in their original,
complete, undamaged and unused state. All documentation and
packaging materials should be enclosed with the return.
- QUINTEZZ will provide the return address of the goods upon
request via firstname.lastname@example.org. The
goods should be returned without undue delay and in any event not
later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your
withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you
send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- Goods have to be sent back to QUINTEZZ, transportation charges
prepaid. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods
resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to
establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the
QUINTEZZ is a registered trademark of TE-Group NV.
The QUINTEZZ brand stands for superior product quality and
outstanding customer service. That is why QUINTEZZ warrants this
product against all defects in material and workmanship for a
period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase of the
product, unless otherwise mentioned on the manual included in the
package. The conditions of this limited guarantee and the extent of
responsibility of QUINTEZZ under this limited guarantee are as
- This guarantee is limited to the original purchaser of the
product and is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end
- During the limited guarantee period, the sole responsibility of
QUINTEZZ will be limited to repair or replace, at its option, any
defective parts of the product if this is needed because of
malfunction or failure under normal use and conditions. No charge
shall be made to the customer for parts and/or repair labor.
- The product must be shipped to an authorized service center in
its original and complete packaging, with transportation charges
prepaid. QUINTEZZ will not assume responsibility for any losses or
damages during transportation.
- To obtain repair or replacement within the terms of this
guarantee, the customer must provide (a) a proof of purchase (e.g.
dated bill of sale); (b) a written specification of the defect(s);
(c) a return address and phone number.
- This limited guarantee does not cover and is void with respect
to the following:(a)Products which have been subjected to improper
installation, unauthorized repair, (b)Improper maintenance,
unauthorized modifications or other acts which are not the fault of
QUINTEZZ; (c) Products which have been subjected to misuse, abuse,
neglect, improper handling and storage, an accident or physical
damage;(d) Products which have been subjected to fire, water,
excessive humidity, sand, dirt, extreme changes in temperature or
other conditions which are beyond the control of QUINTEZZ; (e)
Products which have been used with non-QUINTEZZ approved
accessories; (f) Products which have the serial number altered,
defaced or removed; (g) Products which have been opened, altered,
repaired or modified by any unauthorized service center.
- Excluded from any guarantee are consumable items which may need
replacing due to normal wear and tear, such as batteries, ear
cushions, decorative parts and other accessories.
- This limited guarantee gives you specific legal rights, and you
may also have other rights which vary from country to country.
- Excluded from the guarantee are eg.: problems with your PC or
Internet, damage to your car and fines.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
- In case of force majeure, QUINTEZZ is not required to keep its
obligations towards the other party.
- Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond its control that
completely or partially prevents the fulfillment of its obligations
towards the other party. Those circumstances include strikes,
fires, business disturbances, power failures, disruptions in the
(telecommunications) network or connections or used communication
systems and/or the website being unavailable at any time, non or
late delivery by third parties.